Call Kim @ 201-798-5588 or email her @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Click registration for EPIC training to download.
HCCAPC provides the following ongoing workshops:
- Signs and Indicators of Child Abuse
- Positive Discipline
- Effective Behavior Management
- Resolving Conflicts Peacefully
- Protect Children from Abuse
- Effective Communication Skills
- Impact of Domestic Violence on Children
- Personal Safety for Children
- Creating and Respecting Personal Boundaries
- EPIC (Every Person Influences Children) workshops & facilitator training
Workshops can be scheduled for one hour to three hours on-site at your facility or at our office, seven days a week from 8 AM to 8 PM. Workshops are suitable for volunteers, parents, children, teachers, early childhood and day care providers, and social service providers.
The typical fee is $100 per hour but can be adjusted to fit any budget.
HCCAPC can provide Continuing Education credit for teachers and social workers.
Call or email HCCAPC for more information, to schedule a workshop or references.